HENNGE Global Internship Program
Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan
This internship is on a first-come, first-served basis. Our team will review applications on a rolling basis and it's in the candidate's best interest to apply early. There is no deadline for the admission challenge submission, and timing to submit will not be considered in the application. A Short-Term Stay visa is required unless you are eligible for a visa exemption. Please apply at least 3 months in advance of your preferred time slot if you are not eligible for a visa exemption.
Join us for a 6-8 week internship that offers the unique opportunity to gain invaluable personal and professional development while working hand-in-hand with our Cloud Product Development engineers.
In HENNGE Global Internship Program (GIP), you will experience practical application development skill using Python and Go. This internship provides opportunities to develop application by using Amazon Web Services/Google App Engine. Conversations in the office will be done in English (Japanese is not required).
6 to 8 weeks (from 10AM until 7PM from Monday to Friday)
Slots for 2019:
- January 21 - March 1 (6 weeks)
- March 11 - April 19 (6 weeks)
- May 13 - June 21 (6 weeks)
- July 1 - August 9 (6 weeks)
- September 2 - October 18 (7 weeks)
- November 11 - December 20 (6 weeks)
16-28, Nanpeidaicho, Shibuya, TOKYO, 150-0036 JAPAN
- At least post-second year (Junior or Senior) or fresh graduates with BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or a related area of study major
- Experienced in systems software or algorithms
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environment
- Proficiency with Python or Go
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming
- Fluency in English (Japanese is not required)
- Those interested in seeking a career in Japan will be at a significant advantage.
- Up to 150,000 JPY/month subsidy. HENNGE Global Internship Program is a training program without salary. Subsidy is given to cover living costs such as meals, commuting expense, and accommodation.
- Round-trip airfares coverage
- Medical insurance
- Mobile phone & data during your stay
- Support for getting visa & full guidance for incoming preparation
- Free "Get-To-Know-You" luncheons for 2 weeks
- Japanese cultural events
- Monthly Technical Session; internal mini conference where the engineers will get and share their knowledge or recent trends
- Refreshment room & office parties
Please contact us from contact form if you have any questions.