Regarding the handling of personal information
Acquisition of Personal Information
HENNGE will never acquire any personal information in a fraudulent or unlawful manner.
Purpose of Utilization of Personal Information
Customers' Personal information provided to HENNGE may be utilized within the scope of purposes as set forth below;
Purposes of Utilization of Customers' Personal Information
- Support of HENNGE products and services;
- Promotion of HENNGE products and services;
- Conducting customer surveys;
- Development of new HENNGE products and services; and
- Communications related to our business or ancillary matters.
- Purpose of Utilization of Personal Information of Applicants for Hiring Recruiting activities, selection of and other relevant communication to applicants.
Purposes of Utilization of Shareholders' Personal Information
- Execution of rights and performance of obligations by the shareholders based on the provisions of the Companies Act of Japan;
- Generating data and processing statistics based on applicable laws and regulations; and
- Responding to inquiries from shareholders.
Purposes of Utilization of Personal Information of Employees (including employees who resigned and retired from HENNGE)
- Work related to employment management (including employees' family members, employees who are loaned to other companies and employees who are transferred) ;
- Work related to payment of remuneration;
- Work related to Employees' welfare program;
- Work related to health and safety of Employees;
- Procedures upon resignation/retirement of Employees; and
- Other necessary procedures and communications based on applicable laws and regulations as well as from work perspectives.
- Common purposes of Utilization of Personal Information of Those Who Fall under Above-mentioned Paragraphs 1 to 4 as well as those who made inquiries to HENNGE
Responding to various inquiries.
Additionally, information on Customers' usage of the HENNGE website may be utilized for analytical purposes to provide optimal services to Customers and to improve the content of its website.
Scope of Utilization of Personal Information
Personal information provided by Customers to HENNGE will never be disclosed nor provided to any third party except for the following cases where;
- Customers consent to the disclosure;
- the disclosure is required by applicable laws and ordinances;
- the relevant personal information is provided where the handling of such information is delegated to a third party, whole or a part, to the extent necessary to achieve the previously mentioned purpose of utilization;
- the relevant personal information is provided while the business is succeeded due to merger or other reasons;
- the relevant personal information is jointly utilized in accordance with the paragraph, "Joint Utilization of Personal Information" below; and
- the disclosure is otherwise permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information of Japan and other applicable laws and ordinances.
Joint Utilization of Personal Information
HENNGE may share and jointly utilize personal information provided by Customers with its subsidiary, HENNGE Taiwan, Inc. under the previously mentioned "Purpose of Utilization of Personal Information".
- Items of personal information which may be jointly utilized:
Customer's company name, address, full name, phone number, and email address
- Responsible person at HENNGE with respect to management of personal information which may be jointly utilized:
The collection of data by cookies and by Google Analytics can be disabled by changing the browser's cookie setting. Please check your browser settings if necessary.
For more information on how Google Analytics collects data, please see the page, "How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services".
Disclosure, Correction and Stoppage of Utilization of Personal Information
In the event that a Customer wishes HENNGE to disclose, correct, or stop utilization of his or her own personal information that is under the custody of HENNGE, based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information of Japan, he or she is able to make such request anytime by the method designated by HENNGE. For details, please contact the "Point of Contact on Handling of Personal Information" as indicated below.
Compliance with Applicable Laws and Ordinances and Other Rules and Regulations
HENNGE will comply with all the applicable laws, ordinances, rules and regulations with respect to personal information which is provided by our customers.
Secure Management of Personal Information
HENNGE will make efforts to keep Customers' personal information accurate and up-to-date to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of utilization. Also, HENNGE will make efforts to delete Customers' personal information without delay in the event that HENNGE no longer needs to utilize such information. HENNGE will develop appropriate internal schemes and will implement appropriate security measures in order to prevent divulgence, loss, or damage of personal information as well as to manage security of personal information handled by HENNGE.
Special Rule with respect to Customers of Enterprise SaaS Service provided by HENNGE
HENNGE may acquire and process personal information of third parties for Customers as a processor and enterprise SaaS Service provider, on behalf of Customers in the spaces thereof located in cloud ("Tenants"). Such personal information may be acquired, processed, recorded and stored only for the Tenants based on the effective agreement between HENNGE and Customers owing such Tenants, notwithstanding the provisions of this policy ".
Revisions of This Policy
HENNGE will review its operations with respect to the handling of personal information as appropriate, make efforts to keep improving, and may revise this policy as necessary. In the event of revision of this policy, the revised version will be made available on the HENNGE website and in other forms.
Point of Contact on Handling of Personal Information
Please contact the below address with respect to requests for disclosure, correction, or stoppage of utilization of your personal information or any complaint and other inquiries with respect to personal information provided to HENNGE;
Personal Information Management Staff
As of July 1, 2020